Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reverb 10 :: End of 2010 Video :: Lovin Life

I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to the daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year. I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 25 :: December 25, 2010 :: Photo/Video
  • Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where and what it best reveals about you. (Author: Tracey Clark)
I've fallen behind on my Reverb10 posts over the past few days, but the funny thing is I've been working on this video for the past few days; trying to make it just right. So I'm not going to focus on one image, but several.


Boy, did I have some fun in 2010. Had some tough times too; still working through some things. Will probably always be working on some things. But my focus here is on the good times and there were plenty of good times w/good peeps because mostly I'm lovin life and my options right now.

I put together this 35 second Animoto vid to recap some of the blessings of this past year.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home