Friday, December 24, 2010

Reverb10 :: Future Self

I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to the daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year. I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 21 :: December 21, 2010 :: Future Self
  • Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead? (Bonus: Write a note to yourself 10 yourself 10 years ago. What would you tell your younger self?) (Author: Jenny Blake)
I think I'd tell myself:
"In order to make change to achieve some of your life goals, you need to start to make small steps in that direction. You need to chart your destination and work diligently to make those goals a reality."
That short and simple advice says it all: you can only make progress if you do something toward the progress; your dreams can only manifest so much in your mind.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home