Friday, December 24, 2010

Reverb10 :: Travel

I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to the daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year. I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 22 :: December 22, 2010 :: Travel
  • How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)
Oh, the topic of travel again. Love this. The more I talk and write about this, the more I get to think about what's possible.

I am getting ahead of the question though, right? In 2010, I managed to tackle a few travel destinations. Most recently Italy. It was all that you think it was; still have plans to do a few blog posts on that 9 days of joy, joy, joy.

Olives from a restaurant in Cinque Terre. (Nov., 2010)

As I look ahead to 2011, here's what's on tap:

Nile Cruise: Abu Simbel, Aswan and Luxor (January)
Las Vegas (April)
Portland, Oregon (April)
Europe (June)
Istanbul, Turkey (July)

This could get interesting as I try to plot and plan this out.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home