Friday, January 07, 2011

Reverb10 :: Ordinary Joy

I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to the daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year. I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 27 :: December 27, 2010 :: Ordinary Joy
  • Our most profound joy is often experience during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year? (Author: Brene' Brown)
I remember going to visit a friend this summer in D.C. and I stayed at his house. We did some piddling around town and what not and that was cool. But I remember getting back to his house and just staying up and talking about all sorts of things: music, movies, life ... and all of a sudden it's 1 a.m. on a school night. Good people, good times, ordinary joy.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Maria @dailydownwarddog.com said...

Very cool that you participated in reverb 10! One of my most joyful moments this past year was when I finished teaching my very first yoga class. I was filled with such a sense of joy - I'll never forget it. Probably not a moment that would qualify as ordinary, but I had to share it. Thanks for bringing me joy today when you attended my yoga class. Wishing you a wonderful 2011 full of adventure and joyful ordinary moments!
Namaste

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger ohradiogirl said...

I can totally feel your joy in yoga. Such a good spirit. Thanks for the invitation and thanks for sharing a piece of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home