Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Interactive Image: My Summer 2014 Tech Travel Pack

Interactive Image: My Summer 2014 Tech Travel Pack

My summer travel plan is in full effect.

Destinations
  1. Akron, Ohio
  2. Washington, DC
  3. New York, NY
  4. Montreal, Quebec
  5. Cairo, Egypt
This is a shorter trip than trips in the past and I've tried to cut down on packing. However, I still have a need to have my technology when I travel. I like to document the sights and sounds and just tech out new gadgets.

With that in mind, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you ... my Summer 2014 Tech Travel Pack!

I used Thinglink for this interactive image, so just click on the icon that correlates with the item to hear more about the item.



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Rachel said...

Oh my goodness so much tech! Why do you carry so much? Is it for work or pleasure?

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Rachel ... thanks for stopping by my blog. A little bit of both. And I picked up a few new techy items including a laptop and a mini projector. Just geeky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home