Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sooooo into the holiday spriit

I am really glad that it is NOT beginning to look a lot like Christmas. The weather has been quite mild in Ohio. Love that.

However, I am in the holiday spirit and not because of anyone's doorbuster deals on Black Friday. No, just feeling fine. Actually, I purchased a new Christmas tree after last year's holiday season - cute too! $5 ... love that too!

I've got my apple cider and bags of decorations to spruce it up. Trying to find the Charlie Brown Christmas music on the Internet - also so cute.

If I really get in the spirit, I will bake some of my favorite cookies - cookie press cookies! Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!

But first I need to make some holiday cards - to sell and send out.

I say all of this and I do not plan to purchase any gifts for anyone this season - the gift of life! ;-)

In honor of Mike Wilbon of the Washington Post and ESPN's PTI, happy holidays knuckleheads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home