Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas! Yay!


Christmas! Yay!
Originally uploaded by Mulletar.
It seems this holiday will not stop coming, huh?

I can't believe that I missed most of the countdown and the hype. But I'm in it now: shopping, holiday cards and beverages. Oh, and the music. Well, that seems to saturate the radio and the places where I shop.

I'm hosting a holiday party on Saturday evening. I am still undecided on what to wear. I have lots of options, but I need to decide and soon because then I need to coordinate the other accessories...

The one thing that I would like to do, but I won't have the time to do is bake holiday cookies. I have a cookie press that I love to use. Well, I'm still going to use it, just not for Christmas cookies. The cookie press has been around for years. I remember when my grandmother used to use hers for baking cookies (though you can use it for others things as well like frosting). It is so fun to use and the cookie recipe is quite simple.

Here's to a wonderful Christmas 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home