Friday, March 09, 2007

Music Festivals

Why didn't anyone tell me about some of these HUGE music festivals ... ? Coachella seems absolutely fabulous! It's a three day festival from Friday, April 27, 2007 until Sunday, April 29, 2007 in Indio, CA. A three day pass is $249, but thosse babies are all SOLD OUT! Here are just a few of the names on the bill:

The Roots
DJ Shadow
El-P
Spank Rock
Artic Monkeys
The Decemberists
BusDriver
Regina Spektor
Lily Allen
Amos Lee
Amy Winehouse
Lupe Fiasco
The Black Keys
Ghostface Killah
and tons more!

Next up is Bonnaroo! Woo Hoo, is what I say. It's from Thursday, June 14, 2007 until Sunday, June 17, 2007 in Manchester, TN! Tix are now $214.50 for the entire festival (they started out at $184.50) and there is also a service fee AND a shipping fee. But what you're really inkling to know is who's at this shindig, eh?

Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
The Roots
Franz Ferdinand
Lily Allen
Mavis Staples
Junior Brown
Xavier Rudd
Aesop Rock
Wolfmother
Michael Franti and Spearhead
and tons more

I'm really considering Bonnaroo since I should be in desperate need of a breather by then, but I'd need to get the tix like ... now! And all of my expendible cash is tied up in trips to Boston and Vegas. Oh, woe is me ... I may have to just settle for a t-shirt from their online stores. :-(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home