Gettin it done!
I usually have a running list of things that I need to do. When I don't have my list, things don't get done - like bills don't get paid. That is crazy, but that is how it goes down over here.
So here is a list of some of the things I've done in the past two days, especially yesterday, since I worked from home:
- called the post office to follow up on a package that I mailed
- wrote and submitted my annual report for work (I thought that it was due on Thursday, but it was actually due on Tuesday)
- located some boxes to pack some packages; then packed the packages
- returned some camera bags to the store
- purchase a cinder block (don't ask)
- picked up prescription
- called Verizon to try to straighten out the phone bill (still no resolution ... they remain on the list for a call back)
- paid car insurance
There's more, but I think that you get the idea.
Still on the list:
- get a recipe for Potato Soup (I absolutely love potatoes)
- make copies of a few pages from a book a co-worker let me borrow
- call the electric company regarding the current bill
- print out my lesson plans for work
- gather other reading assignments for work
- confirm trip and transportation to main campus next week
- pack 4 packages to be mailed
- finish making Valentine's Day cards
- Oh, and complete my New Year's resolutions (been thinking about this one a lot)
- renew gym membership so that I can take Pilates at least once a week
So there you have it. A glimpse into my life. Though that is in no way typical for me. Next week will look totally different ... love that.