Friday, January 25, 2008

Gettin it done!

I usually have a running list of things that I need to do. When I don't have my list, things don't get done - like bills don't get paid. That is crazy, but that is how it goes down over here.

So here is a list of some of the things I've done in the past two days, especially yesterday, since I worked from home:
  • called the post office to follow up on a package that I mailed
  • wrote and submitted my annual report for work (I thought that it was due on Thursday, but it was actually due on Tuesday)
  • located some boxes to pack some packages; then packed the packages
  • returned some camera bags to the store
  • purchase a cinder block (don't ask)
  • picked up prescription
  • called Verizon to try to straighten out the phone bill (still no resolution ... they remain on the list for a call back)
  • paid car insurance

There's more, but I think that you get the idea.

Still on the list:

  • get a recipe for Potato Soup (I absolutely love potatoes)
  • make copies of a few pages from a book a co-worker let me borrow
  • call the electric company regarding the current bill
  • print out my lesson plans for work
  • gather other reading assignments for work
  • confirm trip and transportation to main campus next week
  • pack 4 packages to be mailed
  • finish making Valentine's Day cards
  • Oh, and complete my New Year's resolutions (been thinking about this one a lot)
  • renew gym membership so that I can take Pilates at least once a week

So there you have it. A glimpse into my life. Though that is in no way typical for me. Next week will look totally different ... love that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home