I'm thinking about New Year's resolutions - things to do. But before I write up a slate of activities, let me reflect on how the '07 resolutions panned out:
take at least one snowboarding lesson (I attemped several times in the last two years)
- I did not get to this one; I could chalk it up to a crappy winter w/not a lot of snow action, but I think I will transfer this one to the forthcoming '08 list
- I did not make any progress on this one since I can't count thinking about it
complete a small 6x6 or 8x8 scrapbook
- I make cards because I can get them done and usually quickly; scrapbooking no matter the size of the pages, just seems too daunting to me - MISSION NOT ACCOMPLISHED
complete 3-4 mini books
- I did complete some mini-book; I think I did two and I really enjoyed them.
Travel (by airplane) to at least two cities I have never been to before
- I went to Boston in April, but that was it; this one will also roll over to '08
Run a 5K (at least)
- I sort of accomplished this one; I did go to a 5K; I ran for a good portion, but I also walked for a good portion; in '08 there will be another one of these and maybe a 10k
Get published in Cards magazine!
- cha-ching! I got this one! I was in the October '07 issue! Yeah.
Stay tuned for more ... and hopefully more ambitious resolutions.