Sunday, April 20, 2008

Keeping in Step

I am sooooo feeling myself right now. Some might think how conceited; others might think similarly as in arrogance, egotistical. But that's part of my good feeling, I am sooo unconcerned about what anyone thinks.

Like last year at about this time, I will be voluntarily out of a job in a few months. And I am okay with that. I am not on some 'find myself' mission. I've always valued happiness, but now it is top priority. I'm not seeking daily happiness; just a realistic happiness. And I enjoy the moments when I am getting more daily happiness because I just enjoy so many things. Even when things don't go so smoothly, I try to take a step back and embrace what it is. Right now it takes some effort, but I get it.

More about keeping in step. I am making inroads to my goals for this year. I am trying to get in the Spanish component - uno.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home