Friday, April 04, 2008

The Summer Calendar ...

Well, if you are like me, then your summer calendar is filling up already. The wedding dates have been set and that means at least a bridal shower and a wedding. Or maybe for you it's a bachelor party. Let the good times roll.

There is graduation. Oh, graduation. I have to say it again, graduation! So many of them. Which ones will I actually attend. I don't have any relatives graduating this year, so it's fair game on whose graduation I will end up attending. At any rate, congrats to all!

Then there is vacation. I think I will go back to the left coast. I'm going to try to get that in early like in June.

There are some craft events that I'd like to attend and some long weekend options. It's exciting to think about all of the activity! Indeed, good times are on the horizon.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home