Tuesday, February 26, 2008

GTD - Get Things Done

So I've been merrily working on my to do list. It changes w/frequency, as it should. Here's what I've gotten done in the recent past:
  • package and mail packages and letters
  • return items to the store for a refund
  • wash clothes
  • apply for jobs (don't ask)
  • grade a student's project
  • pick up dry cleaning
  • pick up altered jeans
  • complete an in class assignment for students
  • begin working on the CleveEvents list
  • call ComCast re: establishing a wireless network
  • review answering machine messages and return calls
  • pay bills online
They are just little errands, but these things add up.

But I'd like to introduce you to the Getting Things Done (GTD) system. It's not something that I employ, but I'm doing my research and considering implementing this into my daily planning.

How'd the GTD info get on my radar? Listening to a segment on NPR's "All Things Considered".

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home