Thursday, January 31, 2008

My resolve in ... '08

Yeah, I know ... it's February already and I am just posting my New Year's Resolutions! Don;t hate me because you were stressin tryin to get it done, while I took my time and let the resolutions marinate = less stress, happy me.

So last year, I concocted a lil New Year's resolution list. I did okay with that list. Here is the list of what carries over - and note to self: if it does not get done this year, it can not - will not roll over to '09.
  • snowboarding lesson
  • travel (by airplane) to at least two cities I have never been to before
  • run a 5K (at least)
  • Get published in Cards magazine! and other craft related publications
Now here is what I've come up with for this year:
  • Spend less and less often
    • This is a big one; I want to shop less. I can do that, but I like fresh fruit and veggies, so that will be the only exception. For my own sake, I will have to more clearly define this one
  • Get my mental act together
    • This really means: do not allow other peoples negative actions to affect me emotionally - ooooommmmmmmm
  • Do Pilates at least once a week
  • Meditate for at least 5-10 minutes first thing in the morning
That's it for now ... gotta keep it doable.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home