Friday, March 14, 2008

Lovin the Sunshine

I'm currently living in Pittsburgh. The weather is okay; really, it's just fine. We get all four seasons. But some days I just don't see the sunshine enough.

Well, I was on Spring Break and at the last minute (4 days in advance), I decided to travel to Los Angeles. How cool was that? Nothing but blue skies and sunshine. Total bliss.

However, it was nice to return to The 'Burgh and get a nice dose of sunshine and warm temps too. So much so, that I blew what was supposed to be a rather productive day. I worked out briefly, ran some errands, went rollerblading, then took a nice brisk walk, then did some reading outside and I also got some crafting done. Maybe that's why the sun does not come around more often for me...

Oh, and I did knock off one of my New Year's resolutions: to travel to a city that I have never been to before - no not L.A., but I went to a resort in Palm Desert which is about 90 minutes from L.A. Gorgeous. The picture was taken in Palm Desert. Love that.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home