Tuesday, October 28, 2008

REVIEW: August Wilson's "Radio Golf"

I went to see August Wilson's "Radio Golf" over the weekend. I am a big fan of August Wilson and his cycle of plays of which "Radio Golf" is the last.

This will be a brief post because I am w/out my laptop and I am at the library. Time is limited.

The play was very good. Wonderful cast. Well written play. Interestingly lots of profanity - f-bombs and 'mf's'. Some audience members were taken aback. But it was true to the spirit of the characters in the play.

I need to further research some of the many parallels of the game of golf w/the message in the play. More than clever.

I had good seats and the tickets were not too pricey and I was able to park on the street for no charge. All in all, it was a nice experience.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home