Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Using FREE Software to Maniuplate Images

PodCamp Ohio, June 20, 2009

I attended PodCamp Ohio on Saturday, June 20, 2009 on the Ohio State University campus in Columbus, Ohio.

I was only able to attend for a half day. Add to that that I had two presentations back to back. Not a complaint just a note to self for the next time: it might be best if you are working a full day, then attend a half day conference that maybe one presentation is plenty.

I liked the session on "Using FREE Software to Manipulate Images". I wanted it to be simple enough for newbies to understand, yet maybe offer some new information to the vets attending the session.

When presenting at PodCamp, it's best to keep it open and solicit comments and ideas from the attendees. Remember: "Everyone is a Rockstar!".

Here's the "Using FREE Software to Manipulate Images" presentation from SlideShare:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home