Monday, November 24, 2008

Music Monday 3 :: Lenny Kravitz

I'm making this post in honor of my sister who celebrated her birthday this past Friday. She is a big fan of Lenny Kravitz.

It's not so say that I am not a fan, but I don't compare to her and many others. However, I can't ignore his musical abilities (and his good looks).

I do remember one of the first Lenny Kravitz songs that I heard. I think that it was "It Ain't Over Til It's Over" and that is still one of my favs. It has a real nice and smooth flow to it. Hard to believe that that came out in '91. Where was I? I believe that I was living in Cincy. Crazy.

Back to Kravitz ... my other favs are
  • "American Woman"
  • "Fly Away"
  • "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
You should not be surprised that my favs are all mainstream. Yeah, I can sometimes be a pop princess, actually, radiogirl is my thing. I surf the radio all the time seeking something that jumps out at me.

You can get your Lenny fix in these places:
So I given you any info that you did not already know about, but I've ignited your memory ... that's worth something. Happy Monday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home