Thursday, June 25, 2009

PodCampOhio 09: Finding Music for Your Podcast

PodCamp Ohio, June 20, 2009

Just trying to get the information that I shared w/the PodCampers out to everyone who were not able to attend PodCamp Ohio.

Here's another topic and is great for newbies and vets. To freshen up your podcast add some music at the beginning and end. You know, an intro and outro.

My presentation portion went quick. The discussion ventured into Audacity. That evolved because on Jamendo and on some other sites you can download the music. Some folks wanted to know what to do next especially if you don't want the entire song, but maybe just the intro or the hook of the track.

I also like the idea of using a local/neighborhood band. And I have some loops that I can use to make tracks, if you are so inclined.

I mentioned that I am near married to Adobe Audition. But my session attendees convinced me to dig deeper into the abilities of Audacity (which was a session that I attended after my sessions).

All went well. Enjoy the "Finding Music for Your Podcast" presentation on Slide Share:

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home